Host Your Own Tailgate
September 14 - November 30
Fall is almost here… and since we have been deprived of sports since spring, it’s time to get together (responsibly of course) to watch America’s favorite game. From the comfort of your own home, you can watch football, grill out with friends, and eat way too much cheese dip, all while fundraising for a great cause. Please support Vista Maria by hosting a tailgate party at any location and on any NFL or college game day of your choosing within the 2020 calendar year!
- Sign up to be a tailgate host this Fall by clicking the link below.
- Invite your friends and family over to your home, backyard, or local park for game day. Let them know the tailgate is a fundraiser with a suggested minimum donation of $50 per person.
- Vista Maria will provide a tailgate box filled with party snacks, beverages, and Vista Maria marketing materials a couple days before the event.
- Game Day! Enjoy your party with friends and family but don’t forget to talk to them about your favorite charity and why you support our mission. Marketing materials will be provided to assist with any questions your guests may have about our programs, volunteering etc.
- Collect all the donation envelopes at the event and schedule a time to pick up or deliver to Vista Maria.
BONUS! There will be a competition to see what tailgate can raise the most money. Your name and tailgate date will be posted on Vista Maria’s website for everyone to see. As funds are raised we will update our leader board to show the top fundraising groups! Winner receives bragging rights and an awesome MVP trophy handmade by our awesome Fund Development Chair, Greg Spinazze!
For any questions regarding your tailgate please reach out to Sarah Lesch at email@example.com