- Residential mentors meet with their mentee once a week (for 1 hour) to discuss life in general, play board games, craft, or do other activities you both enjoy.
- Your mentorship will last as long as your mentee is at Vista Maria; typically 3-6 months.
- Meeting days and times are based on both your schedule and your mentee’s schedule.
- Residential mentors must be female and at least 20 years of age.
- Pass criminal background check.
- Meet with your mentee for one hour, every week, through the length of her stay.
- If you cannot attend a meeting, contact your mentee’s staff to let them know.
- Attend monthly trainings and mentor/mentee get-togethers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Vista Maria Volunteer Handbook.
- Volunteer Application
- Negative Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Test Result
- Department of Health and Human Services Clearance